Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I forgot to blog last week!  We had Bavarian Pork Chops, from a recipe on the pork chop package at Walmart.  I can't even remember now what we had with them LOL.  I know we had steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots but no clue what else.

Tonight, we had Pork Chops again, with Shake 'n Bake this time.  (That's my husband's favorite.)  They were paired with Twice Baked Potatoes and a green bean casserole.  Everything was pretty good, if simple.  I think I'm about at the point where I've tried everything I really wanted to try when we first started our weekly suppers, so I've lowered my standards a little.  For the summer, we may try some hearty salads, though.

Next week, I'll be in Chicago - YAY!!!  I'll be trying new things, but my peeps here will just have to do without me.  We'll pick back up on the 25th.

Till then,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment